Thinkvisual Design is the virtual space of New York City based, Swiss trained graphic designer, typographer and visual artist Rainer Keller. As visual thinker, he creates distinctive information products that emphasize quality design and a modernist approach to typography.
- Graphic design:
- Developing corporate identities, including logos, identity manuals and style-guides
- Conceptualizing and creating information design and info graphics
- Designing catalogs, periodicals, brochures, marketing collateral
- Developing grid-based layouts for books, periodicals and brochures
- Streamlining typesetting processes using master pages and style sheets
- Typesetting fiction and non-fiction books, educational aids
- Preflighting and packaging files for print publishing
- Web design:
- Building and launching web sites utilizing content management systems
- Designing website mock-ups using traditional design tools such as Photoshop
- Creating style-prototypes and responsive layouts using HTML code
Rainer Keller started his career as a typographer in Switzerland, soon expanded to graphic design and illustration. He has years of professional graphic design experience. Throughout his career he has held full-time and freelance positions as an art director, graphic designer and production artist in advertising agencies, design studios, production houses and in-house marketing departments. He has been responsible for the creation and production of visual materials for print and interactive media, editorial design, books, corporate identities and style guides, web sites, as well as analog and digital illustration.
rkeller [at] thinkvisualdesign.com